From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Thu 03/19/09 6:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IP Devices and CMDB 2.1 Classes

I believe the IP Endpoint class is intended to document things like IP
addresses.  Adding an attribute for IP address is probably not a good solution,
unless you know that the device will only have one (or some maximum number of)
IP address(es).  As noted in someone else's reply, there is a field for domain
name on the computer system class already.

Lyle