Hi Salma,

In our case I believe that the web server is IIS for both crystal and the
web webreportviewer. The mid tier web reportviewer installs its own instance
of tomcat as well as the isapi redirector to allow it to use IIS as its web
server. The web server is using the default port 80 and can server up both
mid tier and crystal pages on the default port.

If you want to have 2 different web servers on the same server I guess they
would need to run on different ports. In our case we just have the one.

Rod