From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jorge Polo
Sent: Thursday, 2 April 2009 5:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Deleting Test Data for the ITSM 7.x Suite of Applications and
Resetting Ticket IDs -

**

Hello everyone,

Could anyone give me an idea how difficult is to reset ticket id's in
the Incident Management application version 7.1 ?....I know that after
deleting the records in the main form I need to update the arschema
table with the number I want to start. My problem is finding the cascade
deletion for all the related tables ....   how can I get all the tables
related to HPD:Help desk  form or the list of tables I need to
update?....

We have a Microsoft Server environment and Microsoft SQL server
database. AR System 7.1

Thank you.....

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to
Ohio's public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have
received this message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or
interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message.

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___