Dear ARSListers -

This is a reminder of the upcoming Washington D.C. Area Remedy Users Group
(WARUG) meeting on Friday 24 April 2009 again at the Booz Allen Hamilton
building in Mclean, VA.  The agenda for the meeting is as follows:

   9:00 - 9:15            Betina Lose,  WARUG Chairperson,  Welcome

   9:15 - 10:00         Mike Campbell, Dev Technologies,"Remedy Client
Authentication w/ CAC (Common Access Card)"

  10:00 - 10:15        Break

  10:15 - 11:00        Matt Moore,  Column Technologies, "Tracking Ethics
Issues, Crimes and School System Complaints w/

Case Management built on ARS"

  11:00 - 11:45        BMC, "BMC Remedy ARS 7.5 What's New"

  11:45 - 12:00         Betina Lose, Meeting Close

As always, there is no cost to participate in WARUG and no formal membership
sign-up, although BAH has instituted security policies that now require you
to RSVP to me so I can get you on their access list and make you a badge.
If you think you might come, simply email me your name and company name by
17 April and you will be all set.  You will need a photo ID to obtain your
badge.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on 24 April.

--BL

Betina Lose, President/Software Engineer

Certified Remedy Skilled Professional (5.1.2, 6.3, 7.0)

Certified ITIL V3 Foundation

Bleeding Edge Technologies, LLC

18411 Kingsmill Street

Leesburg, VA 20176