Details... details...   :-)

Thanks for catching that.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |jham36 <jha...@gmail.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |04/13/2009 01:28 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>

  |Re: Wrap table column headings using custom style sheet

|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>

  |"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

What Thad mentioned applies to the contents of the table, not the
heading.  I think you will need a custom css file to do this.
Unfortunately I have not had much luck using custom css files myself.

James

On Apr 13, 2:33 pm, Thad K Esser <tkes...@regence.com> wrote:
> [...]
> setting.
>
> Now if I could just get the other columns to all align to the top of the
> cell...  :-)
>
> Thad Esser
> Remedy Developer
> "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
> Bach
>
> |------------>
> | From:      |
> |------------>

>   |"nsi...@oxfordproperties.com" <nsi...@oxfordproperties.com>

> |------------>
> | To:        |
> |------------>

>   |arsl...@arslist.org

> |------------>
> | Date:      |
> |------------>

>   |04/13/2009 10:06 AM

> |------------>
> | Subject:   |
> |------------>

>   |Wrap table column headings using custom style sheet

> |------------>
> | Sent by:   |
> |------------>

>   |"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arsl...@arslist.org>

> Hi Listers,
>
> I attempting to make my table column headings wrap to two lines.
>
> I followed the following instructions found in the help files, which
> did not work.
>
> To apply a customized style sheet to a web application
>
> In BMC Remedy Administrator, open the window for the application you
> want to work with.
> Open the Application Properties window (Application > Properties).
> Click the Support Files tab.
>
> Select the Resources Directory Structure directory.
> Click the Create Dir button to create a set of directories using the
> structure shown in the following figure. This structure mirrors the
> structure in the mid tier directory for system resources.
> Directory structure for customized style sheets
>
> The standard directory is for stylesheets and other resources that
> work across all browsers. The ie and moz directories are for
> stylesheets that contain CSS rules specific to each browser and that
> should be applied only to that browser.
>
> Keep in mind that a CSS rule property is sometimes applied only by the
> browsers that support it, and is safely ignored by all other browsers.
> Such properties do not need to be limited to a browser-specific style
> sheet, which means that you might be able to reduce the number of
> style sheets you need to create.
>
> Select a directory, and click Add Files.
> The Open dialog box appears.
>
> Select your custom CSS file and click Open.
> The file is added to the directory selected in step 6.
>
> Click the Rename button to rename this file to arsystem.css if it does
> not already have this name.
> Adding customized .css files
>
> Save your changes.
> Delete your browser’s temporary (cached) files, and refresh your

Are"

> *IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely
for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended
to be a legally binding signature.