Hey Fred...

I Thank you...

In the case of Novell Directory I used "createTimestamp" - this worked
perfectly....

I can now see all the data and work with it accordingly....

You won't believe this excerpt taken from page 131 of the Integration
Guide:

"AR System Request IDs are 15 bytes maximum in length and are assigned
by
AR System when the entry is created. Distinguished names, on the other
hand, are
often longer than 15 bytes. However, you can map distinguished names
longer
than 15 bytes to AR System Request IDs."

Thanks Again...