We did install it over 6.3.   We are getting quite a few errors before
that too:

390600 : Data types are not appropriate for relational operation
(ARERR 313)

390600 : Data types are not appropriate for relational operation
(ARERR 313)

390600 : Data types are not appropriate for relational operation
(ARERR 313)

390600 : Data types are not appropriate for relational operation
(ARERR 313)

390600 : Data types are not appropriate for relational operation
(ARERR 313)

390600 : Data types are not appropriate for relational operation
(ARERR 313)

390600 : The VUI is not unique for the form. The label, locale, and
platform pro
perties of this VUI must be unique to the form : Default Administrator
ARERR 9052)

390600 : Problem encountered during creation of one of the application
forms (AR
ERR 4550)

But I'm not convinced that these errors are causing the AR Plugin
error.