Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Bala Patel
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Mai 2009 19:57
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: Filter Table Looping - Phase Issue

**
All,

I had a question about Filter table looping and phases.  I am creating a
table field on a form that will be used to DSO tickets to each selected
server that has been added into the tables form.  When I save the
ticket, the table field should be looped through. A distributed transfer
should be performed for each server that is in the loop.

The  issue I am having is that I have to add the `! to the end of the
filter which makes everything happen during Phase I.  The Distributed
Transfer fails since it is happening in phase I. The DSO transfer should
happen during a later phase and not phase I.  If I take the `! off the
filter, then the filter loops and uses only the first record value for
each record in the table field.  Does anyone know of another method to
do this or a way around this?

ARS 7.1
Custom applications
 SQL 2005