Hi,

Thanks for your reply.But,the pc which is running the admin tool is also
using same character set.Still,czech characters are not displayed correctly
in the text field in admin tool.

Also,the database and AR server are also configured to handle UTF-8
character set.Still,the problem persists.

Regards,
Sachin