From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of copits.rich...@bwc.state.oh.us
Sent: 20 May 2009 04:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Question on versions.....

I'd heard that there is one form with 7.1/7.5 that will show the version of the
different
products - SM, PM, etc. that you have installed.  If so, what is the name of
the form? Thank you.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.

Connect with South Africa’s leading Internet Service Provider and discover the
magic of the Internet and all its possibilities.
Call 08600 32000 or click here(http://www.mweb.co.za/productsservices/) for
more.

MWEB :-)  CONNECT AND YOU CAN.

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link:
Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser -
http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact ab...@mweb.com for a
copy.