training for other modules - and the ARList has been more helpful.   So if you
do not want to help, disregard the question.  Perhaps someone  else may be
more willing.

In a message dated 5/20/2009 10:22:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rjust2...@aol.com writes:

** SRM  is a multi-level applcation and you would be better served by
getting training  than trying to use ARSList to build a specific SRD.

-----Original  Message-----
From: oracle...@aol.com
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent:  Wed, 20 May 2009 11:06 am
Subject: Re: Service Request Management

**

Hi,

When I go to build the integration between SRM and Purchasing, I created  a
Navigational Category, and I tried to create an  AOT, however within the
"App Registry Name*" field -  "Purchasing" is not an option, nor is Asset
Management.  How do I  register Purchasing?

Should I be using Work Orders or creating task templates to build  the
integration to open Purchasing from the SRM Module?  I have been  reading the
documentation and I am not finding how to do this.  I was  trying to see in
the documentation what the SYS:Form Field Selection does - it  looks like it
maps data.

In a message dated 5/20/2009 3:54:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,