I haven't looked into it, but if it's just a view you should be able to set it
in the user preferences, no?

Shawn Pierson

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 10:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Best practice form in AR System Service Management 7.5

**
I asked this question after the BMC webex last week, and yesterday they sent me
an answer.  An administrator can set the preference for Best Practice view or
classic view at the Company, Support Group, or individual support staff member
level; the support staff user cannot set it themselves, and cannot switch back
and forth between them.  I don't have my 7.5 environment up yet so I haven't
actually seen how this is done.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/