Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Rick Cook
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Mai 2009 18:14
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Japanese Remedy AR Server v6.3

**

I have need of this, to test some localization for an integration I am
supporting a connector to.

Neither Support nor my local sales engineer says they can get it,
because it is no longer on the EPD.  They say they have no awareness of
any back channel to bypass this.  FWIW, I will probably need the German
version, and whatever other languages are available, at some point in
the near future.  I can get a patched version, but those are only in
English, as far as I know.

I don't care if it's a patched or unpatched version, if it's available,
I need it, and I would appreciate any help I could get in getting it.

Rick

Are"_