Frank,
I see similar things in ITSP 4.0.  That issue may have carried forward to
ITSM 7 from the ITSP application.

I have not taken the time to figure out how those values get in there.  I
just go correct them periodically.

Dennis Ruble
Rockwell Collins

Frank Caruso <caruso.fr...@gmail.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/28/2009 09:15 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Bad HPD Assignment Records

**
Has anybody seen issues with ITSM 7 creating HPD Assignment records with
Actual and Business Duration (Seconds) that are equal to roughly 40 years
time? The seconds value are 1242994998 and bigger. Not all of the
assignment records are like this.

I think what is happening is that a bad Date (DateTime) value is getting
sent to this form and getting set to 12/31/1969 before calculations are
made.

Thoughts?

Frank Caruso
Are"_