My Variable is set to C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\client_1\BIN

That lsnrctl file is not in the Bin Folder.
Do know how I can install it?

John Kelley
Sr IT Analyst
130 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Work:  781-737-3564
Cell:     781-915-9063
john.kel...@dunkinbrands.com

"Soria, Joe" <jso...@bresnan.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/28/2009 01:15 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Heterogeneous services

John,

Ensure you have your oracle environment variables properly set
(ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_BASE, ORACLE_NLS). The listener (lsnrctl) is located
here:  $ORACLE_HOME/bin.

Hope that helps.