Rob,

It sounds like the issue I had with BMC last year. We needed to work with
the back line people to get the issue resolved. I know they needed to patch
a couple of the filters, however, I just dont remember which ones.

I will see if I have any notes on it, but make sure you have the latest
patch of SLM installed.

Howard

--
Howard Richter