From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of LJ Longwing
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 3:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: IE8 on Remedy 7.1 Patch 6

**
We LONG ago moved most of our window open options to 'New' from 'Current'
because of the difference in how previous versions of IE handled remedy's
'Close Window' functionality.  This keeps us from having blank search form
laying around when we issue close window actions.  Anyway....recently had a
user upgrade to IE8 and said he has been getting intermittent situations where
the window used to close reliably in IE7, but now about half the time doesn't
close and he has to close it manually.  I'm curious if anyone else has heard
similar reports.