ARS 7.1 patch4
Oracle 10g
Solaris

I am not sure this is an OT subject or not.

We have a form in Remedy that has a selection filed with the following custom
enumeration values:

*         0

*         1

*         2

*         4

*         8

*         16

*         32

*         64

*         128
We have created a web service for consumption on this form. The system that is
consuming this web service is a .NET system. The developers of that system
stage that when they view the values of this selection filed in their tools
through the web service they see the linear 1-9 values for enumeration rather
than the values we have set. Is there something we need to do so they can see
the custom values?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Regards,

Roger A. Nall