Looks like you need configuration data (for the sub-processes) in your table
on a per application basis, which can then be used to launch the appropriate
sub-process for the given application.

This is similar to the Data Driven State Model that has been used in a few
of the OOB applications from BMC. I would recommend that you research (from
prior posts in the archive) the data driven architecture for AR System and
base your code on an identical model.

Best,
--
Shyam

"RKVKRKVK" <krishn...@ilantus.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your valuable reply to my post.
>
> Right now we storing all the selected applications using table. From this
> table we need to pick all the selected values to kick SUB-PROCESS
> individually.
>
> Can anyone help me in this case.
>
> Best Regards,
> Krishna B
>

> jgdum...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > Making use of call guides which check flags is one way.
> >
> > The other is to have a work flow template table which is referenced
> > and the necessary actions kicked-off/created with pre-defined
> > predecessors & successors.

> > Platinum Sponsor:rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"

> --