Well in this climate of trying to 'socialize' everything (which I am not in
favor of), I think it's alright to keep the capitalistic approach.  That's
what the United States of America is founded on, and has proved successful.
Yes, there will always be rip-offs but that's the challenge of 'buyer
beware'.

If you don't like that they are selling them, don't buy them.  That's your
right and I want to hold on to the few rights I have left !!

Susan

And in the case someone is offended by the above view, it is my view and I
still do have the right to that.  If you don't agree with it, you have the
right not to like it or read it.  Yes, conservatives can be activists too!