Hey Krishna,

The Tools->Manage->Files is used to manage the serach files, macros etc
stored in preference server.
I assume that you are trying to import / export the definition files.
If you wish to import or export the AP:Form, AP:Process, AP:Role,
AP:Notification etc (for that matter any form), you will have to use
Admin tool (or Dev Studio). You will have to use Tools->Import
Definitions or
Tools->Export Definitions for importing and exporting def files
respectively.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks,
Ashwin