From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Saravanan Palaniappan
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: NTE: Notifier Log

**

Hi List ,

Currently there is a problem in the Production server where the NTE:
Notifier Log has got 5 lakh Records and it keeps Increasing gradually.

As per the analysis there is a escalation wriiten in teh NTE: Notifier
[NTE:NTS:t...@00:30-CleanupNTS] which sets the Z1D Action to delete and a
filter deletes the record in the Notifier.

How does a record gets deleted in the NTE: Notifier Log .We see that
there is a filter [NTE:NTL:Delete_795]

has the run process to delete it . but the qualification is 'TR.z1D
Action' =  "DELETE".

But i dont see any workflow pushes z1D Action' =  "DELETE". in the  NTE:
Notifier Log .

Please advice.

Regards

Saravanan.

--------------------

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the
addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination,
copying, or distribution of
this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in
this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

--------------------

Are"_

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.