From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Read-only Remedy

**
True, he may need to keep in mind API's that create tickets but have
exceptions for whatever is the true source for creation of these
tickets. Since he didn't mention the source of creation of tickets (they
got to be getting created somehow and somewhere), he might want to be
careful about what he does with a creation prevention filter. You do not
want to prevent 'too much'.

Joe