or if that's too much of a pain, pass the source field's original value to
the dialog window (to a hidden field).  If your user cancels, have it
restore the original value before closing the window.  Then the commit will
commit back the original value.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Leonard Neely - FOJ <lne...@focusonjobs.com