Hi Lister,

We recently upgraded from ARS 6.3/ITSM 6 to ARS 7.1/ITSM 7 and migrated our
Remedy to AIX server as well. However we have been noticed there is a hiccup on
Remedy user tool after the tool is on idle (not using the tool) for like 20
minutes or more. It seems like it's taking time to reconnect to the Remedy
server. After the 15-30 second wait (some users said taking up to 2 mins), then
the performance is fine until the user tool put on idle again.

Have anyone experienced similar behavior?

We are on following environment:

Remedy: ARS 7.1 Patch 05
Application: ITSM 7.0.3 Patch 08
Remedy and database servers: AIX 5.3
Database: Oracle 10G
user Tool: ARS 7.1 Patch 04 or 06

Thanks in advance,

Jason Lin
Programmer Analyst
UCSF - OAAIS - Application Services - Remedy
1855 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94143