We are currently using SSRS in SQL 2000 against our Remedy 6.3 database.
We stopped using Crystal because, being a Microsoft shop, the powers
that be wanted to use Microsoft's SSRS. I don't do that report
developing because we already had individuals trained in SSRS but there
are a number of reports currently being generated. I do not know how
they are connecting to the database so I cannot say whether or not it is
ODBC.

Mac Rhoades

Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Specialized Systems

3095 Satellite Blvd.

Duluth, GA 30096

(678) 252-4364