Are you able to hit that URL from YOUR workstation without
error?....unfortunately, the whole WSDL thing is a weird integration between
client (your workstation) and the server...

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Sean Harrodine
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 11:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Webservice - HTTPS problem :o(

**
Hi everyone !

(Remedy 6.3)

I am trying to access a HTTPS WSDL from within a filter but am receiving the
following error when i click to "Load" the WSDL.....

Failed to create internal mapping from wsdl. (ARERR 7012)

ERROR: URI not found https://xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.com/nnnnnWS/DocHandler?wsdl

Additional Details:
xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.com
com.remedy.arsys.ws.util.ARWSException: URI not found
https://xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.com/nnnnnWS/DocHandler?wsdl
    at com.remedy.arsys.ws.util.WsdlUtil.newDocument(WsdlUtil.java:151)
    at com.remedy.arsys.ws.util.WsdlUtil.newDocument(WsdlUtil.java:165)
    at com.remedy.arsys.ws.wsdl.WsdlParser.<init>(WsdlParser.java:88)
    at
com.remedy.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWsdl(WsdlAdminInterface.jav
a:327)
    at
com.remedy.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWSDLIntoMappingString(WsdlA
dminInterface.java:191)

The URL is an HTTPS secure connection to a company who are doing some
hosting work for us.

>From my Linux server, i can run a telnet to the "xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.com" server
on port 443......

results...

# telnet "xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.com" 443

Trying xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx...
Connected to xxxx.yyyy.zzzz.com.
Escape character is '^]'.

Ther are also able to perform the same tests in reverse so i am presuming
that the network is fine.

I can also access their WSDL using a browser with "no proxy settings set !"
on my Linux Remedy server, i can accept the certificate and see the contents
of their WSDL

But, when i try to create a Filter / WebService / Set Field (WEBSERVICE), i
get the error message detailed at the top of this email.

So, is anyone able to advise what the issue may be please ???

thanks in advance to anyone who is able to offer some support !
Sean

Are"_