  From: Kemes, Lisa
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:36 AM
  Subject: Logging onto MidTier

  **
  I have a MidTier form that is open to the public and anyone that gets into it
is automatically logged on as a guest user.

  If they need to change anything, then they will need to log on to the MidTier
with their user id and password (if they have one) to make the changes.

  I have a button that does a run process to this URL:

  http://<servername>/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?server=<server>&form=On+Call

  Under normal circumstances, this would make the user go to the log in screen,
log in and then go to the form, but since they are already "logged" in as
guest, it takes them right back to the same form with guest access again

  Is there any URL or anything that will "force" the user to login?

  Lisa Kemes
  AR System Developer
  Tyco Electronics
  717-810-2408 tel