From: Lyle Taylor [mailto:tayl...@ldschurch.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:02 PM
To: Marty.Thorin; arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE: File wfd_shared.h

Hmm.  I don't see that file in my 7.5 installation either.  Looking at
the program a bit, it looks like BMC probably forgot to include the
header file in the distribution - it doesn't look like it's a system
header or even for a 3rd party API.  I would recommend opening a ticket
with BMC and see what they have to say.  If it really is their file,
they can send it to you, and submit a bug to get the file included with
the 7.5 installers.

Lyle