From: Raj <ravi6...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:21:01 PM
Subject: Apt. way to delete foundation data

Hello all,
Last month, I did foundation data uploads using ARImport tool. Leter I realized
that using DMT for this is the best method.

So I want to clean up the data which i did imports through Import tool.

which is the best way to delete foundation data, is there any utility/ tool or
should I just go to each forms and do the clean up? Is there any faster way ?

please advise,
Raj

http://mail.yahoo.com