From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DSL Install files for CMDB 2.1, Asset Management 7.0.3

**
More of a rant really... I know what the problem is. It's that the CMDB
Enterprise Manager does not show up on my ENTITLED PRODUCTS LIST on the EPD
pages but it does show up on MY PRODUCTS list on my profile. I just can't get
the support people to understand that... RAWR!!!

Tauf Chowdhury
Analyst, Service Management
Office: 631.858.7765
Mobile:646.483.2779