From: Axton [mailto:axton.gr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: Remedy API and gcc on Redhat Linux

** Glad to hear you got it working; much easier than compiling a
compiler and running into the same problem with the new compiler :)

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Conny Martin