You can put workflow in place to re-direct or even logout the user on the web.
I believe it is the keyword: $VUI_TYPE$

-David Hutchnson
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brittain, Mark
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:56 PM
  Subject: Guest Users

  **
  Hi All and Happy Friday,

  Is there a way to have Guest Users in the Remedy User Tool but not on the
web? I have been asked to look into the possibility of enabling Guest Users but
I am concerned opening this up on the web would be a really bad idea.

  ARS 6.3 patch 20
  Mid-Tier 6.3 patch 20

  Any ideas greatly appreciated.

  Mark

  Mark Brittain
  Remedy Developer
  NaviSite
  mbritt...@navisite.com
  (315) 453-2912 x5418 (Phone)
  (315) 317.2897 (Cell)

  Reduce Cost of IT with Managed Hosting and Application Services from
NaviSite.
  Visit www.NaviSite.com Today.

  This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.