From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Sreenivas
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 12:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Notifications not populating filed information

** Any advice please.
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Sreenivas
<sreko...@gmail.com<mailto:sreko...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi John,

Request ID and other fields has permissions(Public-Read, IM-Write). The User
who creates a record has IM and even Administrator access in the User profile.
On submission of this record an email should send to either this user mail or
an external mail. But both the Users are failing to receive this record
information. But surprisingly When I supply my email ID am able to see the same
record. :)

We haven't used Assignee Group(ID 112) field at all in our forms. Why it is
working in development machine and not in Test machine. As I earlier stated
Operating Systems are different, do we have to consider any other factors.

Please let me know any solution.

Thanks,
Sreeni

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.