** Folks, I have a problem with the AR System forms and workflow.

I have noticed errors in the arerror.log file that says there is duplicate forms and workflow. This was a new in install as of 3 months ago. I do not remembers these errors after the install, but it was 3 months ago. The log file says there is duplicate forms and workflow of the ar system forms. I have looked in the database and our DBA has looked and we do not see anything duplicated. This came to light we we were told that email was no longer being received. I have used the ar system email messages form and and created a new record and the email was sent.

This is on a ars 6.3 patch20 system with SQL 2000/MS 2003 server. I know it is no longer being supported, but I have no choice right now. Anybody remember anything that can be of help. I know I can reinstall the email engine, but management have concerns about a reinstall.

 Thanks in advance
--

Rocky

Rocky Rockwell