Hi All,

We are running ITSM 7.0 and have not been able to find how to run a
report which reflects the time it has taken for a ticket to be resolved.
Basically from assigned to resolved, taking business hours and holidays
into consideration.

We run all our reports out of Business Objects where we have also
installed BMC Analytics. There must be some ready built calculations?

Kind Regards,

Basil Webster

Remedy Developer

Siemens Southern Africa

IT Solutions and Services (Pty) Ltd

Infrastructure Operations

300 Janadel Avenue, Halfway House, 1685

T : +27 11 652 7523
F : +27 86 506 2883
M : +27 82 452 9389
basil.webs...@siemens.com <mailto:basil.webs...@siemens.com>
www.siemens.co.za

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

This e-mail communication, its attachments, if any, and any rights attaching to
it are,
unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Siemens
Limited.
It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient and receive this communication in error,
you are hereby notified that any review, copying, use, discloser or
distribution in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately that you have received this e-mail in
error and delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless
clearly stated as those of Siemens Limited.
Siemens Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever, and
howsoever incurred or suffered resulting or arising from
the use of this e-mail communication and/or its attachments.

Siemens Limited does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail communication nor
that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.

For more information about Siemens Limited, visit our website at www.siemens.com

Siemens Limited
Company Registration Number: 1923/007514/06
Registered Address: 300 Janadel Avenue, Halfway House 1685
VAT Registration Number: 4790104428
Chairman:  Dr S Russwurm*; Deputy Chairman: Dr ATM Mokgokong
Chief Executive Officer: SJ Clarkson; Chief Financial Officer: AD Hall
Executive Directors: HA Hollier, AM Mathole
Non-Executive Director: D Hoke*; Dr MI Surve; K Setzin
Alternate Director: R Guntermann*; I Amod; Y Mahomed
Company Secretary: V Reddy

    *German