Do they also have dual monitors, or just one?

Lisa

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lockwood, Teresa L
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 8:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: What determines where field menus display?

**
I've got what I'm sure is a simply answered question but I'm coming up empty
this morning.  I've got a character field with a menu that displays differently
for only 2 team members.  The field menu display is set to Smart menus but
instead of cascading up so that you can see the whole list it cascades down and
off the page.  For everyone else (me included) its cascades up so we can see
all of the menu items.  As a workaround I've got them using popup menus but
they are not happy with that so I'd like to find a resolution.  So the question
is, what does Remedy look at to determine where to display the popup menu?
(Note:  I've tried playing with their screen resolution and it didn't matter if
they were set to 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768).  Thanks in advance for any help.

AR Server: 6.3 Patch 24 on UNIX AIX 5.3
SQL - Oracle 9.2.5
ITSM v 5.6
MidTier 6.3 Patch 24 on a Windows 2003 NT server - IIS

Terri

This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is private
or business confidential. If you received this email in error, please delete it
from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply email so that
our records can be corrected. _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_