It's a couple of month I'm thinking about the oportunity of writing a "cheat
sheet" for Remedy.
I searched on the internet but I was not able to find anything interesting.
So, a few questions for you:
- Do you know if something similar exhists?
- Remedy it's not a real programming language, so maybe it's more hard to
write a cheat sheet that, for example, for Python, Php, C++ or any other
"command line" language. I was thinking about something documenting the
basis plus common best practice, an hand book you can refer when you forgive
something you already know (which is the execution lists of the actions in
filters? How can I avoid that? And so on...). Do you think it could be
interesting?
- Is somebody of you interested in collaborating with this project? (giving
ideas and editing my poor english above all)

Thanks,
Gian

--
G I A N L U C A   N I E R I

3, Via Niccodemi - 20156 Milan - Italy (I)

Office: +39 02 36 51 16 27
Mobile: +39 347 58 44 658
Fax: +39 02 99 98 43 38

Email/Msn: gianl...@gianlucanieri.com