Current Java Heap size: Initial Heap Size 512 MB and Maximum Heap Size
1024

No wonder!

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Developer
Daimler Trucks North America
MP9
Portland, OR
503-745-6569

lj.longw...@gmail.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
10/05/2009 08:11 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Mid tier crashing suddenly with "Could not invoke the service() method
on servlet ApplicationServlet. Exception thrown :
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError"

**
how much do they have allocated?....I use over a gig of mem for our JVM
without much effort, and Mid-Tier is the only thing running in ours.