We have a customer who uses Maximo and we interface with it to our AR System.
However, we don't have a direct connection to Maximo. What we do is interface
via Java using the Remedy API to a Interface system on our network. That
Interface system talks to our customer's BizTalk Interface system and the
customer's BizTalk Interface system talks to Maximo. The reason we do it this
way is because there is at least 6 firewalls between the two Interface Systems.
In addition, having these Interface systems in place allows them to hold
traffic in the case where either Maximo or Remedy system go down.

Christopher Pruitt
Business Consulting III
HP Enterprises Services
972.605.7702 office | christopher.pru...@hp.com<mailto:mary.jo...@hp.com>
www.hp.com<http://www.hp.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA5166.376C7810]

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are
intended for the sole use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed,
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee for this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, or
dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately destroy, erase, or discard this message.
Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake.