CM 7.5

I have a need to identify who created an ad-hoc approval record when an ad-hoc
approval record is added to a change record.  The ad-hoc approval records are
created using the Application-Command Approval "Add-Sig" command.  The
submitter of the approval record (AP:Signature) is always showing "Remedy
Application Service" in the Submitter field.  Is there another place that
stores who actually submitted the approval record or will I need to customize
to capture $USER$.

Steps to Reproduce:

1.  Open an existing change

2.  Click on Approvers Tab

3.  Click the Add button

4.  Populate the Individual/Group

5.  Click Save.

Goal:  I want to report on the user that clicked the Add button (submitted the
approval record).

I hope I am just missing something obvious here.  TIA

Kevin