Hi,

BMC Remedy Developer Studio Version: 7.5.00 Patch 003
Server version is the same.

I am trying to do a simple qualifier in my Set-Fields ('7' = 0), which
would equal ('Status' = "Active") in my case.

Neither of the above syntaxes work.

I use the ('7' = 0) as example, as it apparently finds the correct
selection-field-value (Active) but still gives me the following error:

"Field Assignments: ERROR (1588): Value specified for selection not one of
defined values for this field;  (Active). ,  1588,  RRR:*:231:Chk Contact"

I open the filter using my 7.1 Administrator, and I can save the filter as
expected.

I can look at the filter in Developer 7.5, but I can not resave the action.

Anyone seen anything similar?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.