From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Java API for ARS - How to obtain a Run-If line from an Active
Link (for example)

Hi,

Just tested some things.

I am working on ARServer/Developer 7.5.0 patch 3.

In the Run-If and Set/Push-Fields-If-Qualification, it still puts in extra
brackets:

What I entered:
'CU:ID' = $CU:ID$ AND 'CO:ID' = $CO:ID$ AND 'Status' = "Active"
After reopen:
(('CU:ID' = $CU:ID$) AND ('CO:ID' = $CO:ID$)) AND ('Status' = "Active")

It seems like they did some efforts on the the VALUE in the Set/Push-Fields
Action.

The problem is that i does not work, the new BMC parenthesis optimizer is
faulty!!!

I entered:
(1.0 + 2.0) * 3.0
This is shown after reopening the filter:
1.0 + 2.0 * 3.0

They must take into account that the * has a higher priority than the +, and
put in parenthesis accordingly, if needed.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.