Restart the AR Service because the information needs to push to your
AR.cfg file which will rebuild and load on a restart.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 1:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: LDAP Question

**

Happy Halloween,

We use Active Directory to authenticate and new servers are being
brought online.  Everything else being the same, looking in the
configuration manual, all I need to do is change the Host Name in the
AREA LDAP Configuration Form.  If I make the change there, do I need to
restart the server? Are there any other changes that need to be made? If
so, where and in what order?

Thanks

Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbritt...@navisite.com
(315) 453-2912 x5418 (Phone)

(315) 317.2897 (Cell)

Reduce Cost of IT with Managed Hosting and Application Services from
NaviSite.
Visit www.NaviSite.com Today.

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.

Are"_