You need to do a 'Call Guide' action which has the option to loop through a
table, then you need to have the guide in question take whatever action you
need done.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jorge Polo
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 11:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: workflow manual

**

Hello everyone,

I am new developing applications and I can't find any documentation on how
to loop thru a table until EOF. I am trying to  update a specific record on
The CTM:People table when an escalation submits a record into a stage form
with the value of the field I need to update in my CTM:People table (Target)
. I need to loop thru the stage form and update each corresponding record in
the CTM:people form.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help...

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception,
please delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or
transmitting this message. _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_