From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Craig Carter
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 19:38
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Q: Process Timeout Limit v7x

**
All,

When setting the process timeout limit in the administration tool, the maximum
value is 60 seconds in v7.01.  We're performing reporting and transmission
processes that sometimes take longer than that.

Does anyone know of a way to increase that limit or has this limit been
increased in later versions?  I know we could increase the
"Set-Process-Timeout" value directly in the ar.cfg file but I would expect that
to get overwritten the next time we make changes in the administrator  tool (it
still shows 60 even if it is set to 120 in ar.cfg).

It would be great if you could specify a timeout value when you spawn a process
but since it's a single setting, we're fine with increasing it overall if it
works and we can make it stick.

//SIGNED//
Craig Carter
Information Technology Manager, RSP