I had a request to increase the number of attachments slots on CTM:Email System
so support users can send more attachments at a time to customers.  What I did
was add two more slot to the CTM:Email System attachment pool and two more to
the NTE:Notifier pool.  I then modified these filters and ALs to send the
attachments:

FL - NTE:NTS:Email_200_Manual-NT - in the notify action selected the other 2
attachment fields
FL - NTE:NTS:EmailNT_605_Attach-Log - updated the Description to include the
other 2 attachments in the audit log
AL - CTM:EMS:SendEmail_100_PNTS-E - added the other 2 attachment fields to the
push action
AL - INT:FNDHPD:EMS:SendEmail_151_PWLG - added the other 2 attachment fields to
the push action
AL - INT:FNDHPD:EMS:SendEmail_151_PHAT - added the other 2 attachment fields to
the push action (left this AL disabled)

Everything shows up in the audit logs and the work logs, but the attachments
are not being added the the actual email.  The references are there, meaning it
says the attachment name in the email body, but no attachments, not even the
one from the first attachment slot, which I never touched.

Any ideas?
Robert Fults
Remedy d...@florida International University
Email: rfu...@fiu.edu