I have seen that error in the RUT when I am about to run out of tablespace.
Have you dba check and if need be increase.

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Patrick St-Pierre
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 1:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Error with remedy Administrator

**
Hi when i try to open remedy administrator from one server every time it crash
and i got this error in the event viewer:

ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel
390626 : Failure during SQL operation to the database (ARERR 552)

im able to open the user tools, and im able to work from another machine with
the administrator to this server ....

thanks _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.