Well, we are at the opening session now. Joel is doing introductions.
------Original Message------
From: Grooms, Frederick W
Sender: Arslist
To: Arslist
ReplyTo: Arslist
Subject: Re: WWRUG 2009
Sent: Nov 10, 2009 7:32 AM

But for some of us Twitter is blocked

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

Hey Claire,

The reception was fun.  So much fun that I forgot to get a goodie bag.  I love
being surrounded with Remedy people!

Are you familiar with Twitter?  Here are few links for updates.

http://twitter.com/WWRUG
http://twitter.com/wwrug09
http://twitter.com/#search?q=WWRUG

Jason
On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Doug Blair <d...@blairing.com> wrote:
Claire,

I have vicariously checked you in, picked up your vicarious goodie bag, and am
looking forward to enjoying your beverages (vicariously, of course) tonight :-)

Doug

Doug

--
Doug Blair
Sent from my iPhone, typographic errors likely

On Nov 9, 2009, at 1:05 PM, "Sanford, Claire"