From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Begosh, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Case Upper or Lower

**

That is what we did, everything in the DB is upper case.  But from the
user stance it is seamless.  Most of the data that the user interacts
with we turned to all caps when it was being passed to the DB.  Also
when the employee was searching, we turned that to all caps so it would
find a match in the DB.  It was some extra workflow but it makes it a
lot less confusing on the customer.

Kevin Begosh, RSP

Remedy Development

ACE-IT